Re: Phrase search vs. multi-lexeme tokens - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Korotkov
Subject Re: Phrase search vs. multi-lexeme tokens
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 4:31 AM Neil Chen <carpenter.nail.cz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:25 PM Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> BTW, you mentioned you read the documentation.  Do you think it needs
>> to be adjusted accordingly to the patch?
>>

> Yes, I checked section 8.11, section 9.13 and Chapter 12 of the document. The change of this patch did not conflict
withthe document, because it was not mentioned in the document at all. We can simply not modify it, or we can
supplementthese situations.

I've checked the docs myself and I think you're right (despite that's
surprising for me).  It seems that this patch just changes
undocumented aspects of full-text search to be more consistent and
intuitive.

The revised patch is attached.  This revision adds just comment and
commit message.  I'm going to push this if no objections.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov

Attachment