Re: PATCH: Add Table Access Method option to pgbench - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Korotkov
Subject Re: PATCH: Add Table Access Method option to pgbench
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 18, 2022 at 12:08 AM Mason Sharp <masonlists@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 12:33 AM Michel Pelletier <michel@supabase.io> wrote:

>>> Actually, it could be a good thing to mention that directly in the
>>> docs of pgbench.
>>

>> I've attached a documentation patch that mentions and links to the PGOPTIONS documentation per your suggestion.
I'llkeep the other patch on the back burner, perhaps in the future there will be demand for a command line option as
moreTAMs are created.

> The documentation change looks good to me

Looks good to me as well.  I'm going to push this if no objections.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov