Re: Parallelize WAL Sender and WAL receiver - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Muhammad Usman Khan
Subject Re: Parallelize WAL Sender and WAL receiver
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,
You can try to set the following parameters in the conf file which may help to overcome this problem.

wal_sender_timeout = 60s
wal_receiver_status_interval = 1s
Ensure you have sufficient WAL senders  like max_wal_senders = 10
max_wal_size = 2GB
min_wal_size = 80MB
wal_buffers = 16MB
wal_level = replica