Re: Asynchronous execution support for Custom Scan - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Etsuro Fujita
Subject Re: Asynchronous execution support for Custom Scan
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 2, 2022 at 10:43 PM Kazutaka Onishi <onishi@heterodb.com> wrote:
> The asynchronous version "ctidscan" plugin is ready.

Thanks for that!

I looked at the extended version quickly.  IIUC, it uses the proposed
APIs, but actually executes ctidscans *synchronously*, so it does not
improve performance.  Right?

Anyway, that version seems to be useful for testing that the proposed
APIs works well.  So I'll review the proposed patches with it.  I'm
not Fujii-san, though.  :-)

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita