postgres_fdw: misplaced? comments in connection.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Etsuro Fujita
Subject postgres_fdw: misplaced? comments in connection.c
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

The comments for pgfdw_get_cleanup_result() say this:

 * It's not a huge problem if we throw an ERROR here, but if we get into error
 * recursion trouble, we'll end up slamming the connection shut, which will
 * necessitate failing the entire toplevel transaction even if subtransactions
 * were used.  Try to use WARNING where we can.

But we don’t use WARNING anywhere in that function.  The right place
for this is pgfdw_exec_cleanup_query()?

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita