Re: BUG #16258: exec_simple_query does not call ProcessCompletedNotifiesafter CommitTransactionCommand - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From RekGRpth
Subject Re: BUG #16258: exec_simple_query does not call ProcessCompletedNotifiesafter CommitTransactionCommand
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thanks for the tip! I learned outer code of function exec_simple_query and I seen "idle" condition of calling ProcessCompletedNotifies! In my postgres job scheduler https://github.com/RekGRpth/pg_task I copied exec_simple_query and modified it to call ProcessCompletedNotifies after CommitTransactionCommand and it works!
with bst regrds, Rek>pth