Re: WIP: About CMake v2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christian Convey
Subject Re: WIP: About CMake v2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Yury,

I'm interested in helping with your CMake effort.  I don't have any
experience contributing to PG, but I do have some free time at the
moment.  Please let me know if I can help.

I have an intermediate level of experience with CMake, Python, and
Bash scripting.  My native environment is Mint 17.3 (i.e., Ubuntu
15.10), but I'd be happy to create additional VM's as needed.  I'm
also happy to look into bugs on other systems (VMS, etc.) if I can get
SSH access.

Kind regards,
Christian Convey