Re: Local User Groups - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Valeria Kaplan
Subject Re: Local User Groups
Date
Re: Local User Groups
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Umair,

Thanks for sending this to Manoj, this is a super useful page.
Do you know if there is a particular reason why this info is not on the main website?

I think it's super useful, so maybe we could put it here: https://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/ or at least provide a link to wiki (I guess, it depends whether or not we would liek to keep using wiki for instructions like that - I personally, think we shouldn't since only those who are already involved in the community would be aware of wiki, others will most probably look for information like that on the main website.).

All,
what do you think?

Valeria