Update of PostgreSQL ecosystem wiki - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com
Subject Update of PostgreSQL ecosystem wiki
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

Long time no see.  I've updated the PostgreSQL wiki page after a long break.  The number of filled software/service
entrieshas reached 312.  I'd like to thank those who have been adding and updating this wiki.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Ecosystem:PostgreSQL_ecosystem

I expect the pace will get slower, because I've completed all blank entries I had planned to fill in the category
"Horizontalmarket software".  One problem I can't find a solution for is how to find software/service that
supports/usesPostgreSQL in the category "Vertical market software."  I'm thinking of focusing on filling the category
"Softwareexclusively for PostgreSQL."

Your continued cooperation would be much appreciated.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa