pg_restore: [custom archiver] unexpected end of file on Postgres 9.1.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Cody Caughlan
Subject pg_restore: [custom archiver] unexpected end of file on Postgres 9.1.1
Date
List pgsql-general
I am trying to restore a dump created with pg_dump, both source and destination are Postgres 9.1.1 albeit different machines (source is Linux, destination is OS X).

$ pg_restore -U postgres -Fc -d batch_api_production 2011110708_batch_api_production.dump.sql
pg_restore: [custom archiver] unexpected end of file

pg_restore does seem like its doing something, as it doesnt error out until 10-12 seconds in.

I can dump the TOC just fine with pg_restore -l, which I've collected here:

If I access the DB it appears that all the tables and sequences exist, but none of the data or indexes & constraints.

Any help would be appreciated.

/Cody Caughlan