Re: PostgreSQL training recommendations? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Angelico
Subject Re: PostgreSQL training recommendations?
Date
Re: PostgreSQL training recommendations?  (Vincent Veyron <vv.lists@wanadoo.fr>)
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 12:56 AM, Vincent Veyron <vv.lists@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> I am surprised none of the fine contributors to this thread mentionned
> an activity they practice extensively, which is reading this list's
> content every day.
>
> Best training material ever in my opinion.

A pay-for magazine you can probably claim on your taxes as a necessary
expense. Is it possible somehow to claim that reading this list is
vital to your work, and therefore the 5 hours a week you spend
answering other threads (in order to repay the community) is a
legitimate work expense? :)

ChrisA