Re: How to avoid base backup in automated failover - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: How to avoid base backup in automated failover
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday, October 17, 2012 3:09 PM chinnaobi wrote:
> Hey Amitkapila,
>
> Thank you for the quick reply.
>
> How can implement this patch in windows, because I am using windows
> 9.1.1
> postgreSQL application ??

If the patch serves the feature you require, then once it gets committed
(there are few bugs yet to be resolved), the feature will be available for
windows as well.
About the version, I think it will be available in 9.3 only.
If you are very urgent need of this, may be you can merge in your own copy
of 9.1.1.
However that has its own implications.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.