Re: Order of granting with many waiting on one lock - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Angelico
Subject Re: Order of granting with many waiting on one lock
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Pavan Deolasee
<pavan.deolasee@gmail.com> wrote:
>      * Determine where to add myself in the wait queue.
>      *
>      * Normally I should go at the end of the queue.

Ah! That's perfect. So they'll actually go into perfect strict
round-robin, assuming that there are no other locks coming into play
(which I expect will be the case; I've been careful to avoid
deadlocks).

Thanks Pavan, fast response and perfect information!

ChrisA