Re: BUG #7831: user defined-aggregated don't set initcond to null when unspecified, instead uses its first argument - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Abel Abraham Camarillo Ojeda
Subject Re: BUG #7831: user defined-aggregated don't set initcond to null when unspecified, instead uses its first argument
Date
In response to Re: BUG #7831: user defined-aggregated don't set initcond to null when unspecified, instead uses its first argument  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 10:53 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> acamari@verlet.org writes:
>> user defined-aggregated don't set initcond to null when unspecified, instead
>> uses its first argument.
>
> And your point is?
>
> AFAICS this is the documented behavior when the transition function
> is strict.  See
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/sql-createaggregate.html
> 6th paragraph under "Description".
>
>                         regards, tom lane

Oh sorry...

I think that I didn't read that reference enough times, I was mistaken.

Thank you, sorry for the noise...