Re: Recovery mode with partitioned tables and ANY(NULL) in WHERE clause - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Piotr Włodarczyk
Subject Re: Recovery mode with partitioned tables and ANY(NULL) in WHERE clause
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thanks for replay Tom,

Can you tell me in which versions it'll be fixed? For me it's critical situation because we can have some potentially dangerous places in application.

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 6:45 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Piotr Włodarczyk <piotrwlodarczyk89@gmail.com> writes:
> I think we found BUG in version from 11.4 to 11.5 (maybe and previous).

Yeah, looks like the ScalarArrayOpExpr path in
match_clause_to_partition_key forgot to consider the possibility
of a constant-null array.  Will fix, thanks for the report!

Pozdrawiam
Piotr Włodarczyk