Re: Postgres Login Users Details - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vishalakshi Navaneethakrishnan
Subject Re: Postgres Login Users Details
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

In my case is different. i have only 2 DB login user..  say postgres and dbuser1

My other friends login into this db server using different app server say app1,app2.

Their user names are osuser1,osuser2

I want to know who is logging  via which server and what db they are access and what queries they are running ..

osuser1 from app1 login into dbserver as dbuser1 and accessing dbname1 db and execute this command..

I want this details..

Can you help me how to log this information?

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Chris Angelico <rosuav@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 7:47 PM, Vishalakshi Navaneethakrishnan
<nvishalakshi@sirahu.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to know who are all access database from different remote host.
>
> Example :
>
> User1@host1 logged / access db  dbuser@dbname in Dbserver
>
> How can i get this information?

As suggested, you can configure logging to record this. For
up-to-the-moment "who's currently logged in" information, look at the
pg_stat_activity table.

ChrisA