Re: Moving data from M$ JetDB file to Postgres on Linux - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Nolan
Subject Re: Moving data from M$ JetDB file to Postgres on Linux
Date
List pgsql-general
I think that PHP has modules (eg, PEAR) that can read MS Access database files, and once you have it in an array you can create INSERT statements for PostgreSQL, including cleaning up any data format issues (eg, dates of 00-00-0000)
--
Mike Nolan