Re: pgsql: In AlterRole, make bypassrls an int - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: pgsql: In AlterRole, make bypassrls an int
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Friday, August 21, 2015, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Stephen Frost wrote:

> Add regression tests to test CREATE/ALTER role for the various role
> attributes.  Arrange to leave roles behind for testing pg_dumpall, but
> none which have the LOGIN attribute.

There is a problem in this test, which is that it throws errors if the
roles already exist.  Maybe CREATE IF NOT EXISTS is needed, or perhaps
a DROP beforehand?

Right, not sure it's that simple since we don't want the output to differ based on if they exist already or not. Might be able to adjust the log level to address that, or a DO block which handles it if nothing else works.

Thanks!

Stephen