Re: Add id's to various elements in protocol.sgml - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Maciek Sakrejda
Subject Re: Add id's to various elements in protocol.sgml
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 24, 2022, 16:52 Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:
At Tue, 21 Dec 2021 08:47:27 +0100, Brar Piening <brar@gmx.de> wrote in
> On 20.12.2021 at 16:09, Robert Haas wrote:
> > As a data point, this is something I have also wanted to do, from time
> > to time. I am generally of the opinion that any place the

+1 from me.  When I put an URL in the answer for inquiries, I always
look into the html for name/id tags so that the inquirer quickly find
the information source (or the backing or reference point) on the
page.

+1 here as well. I often do the exact same thing. It's not hard, but it's a little tedious, especially considering most modern doc systems support linkable sections.