Re: JDBC - Need to declare variables for values in insert statement - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bob Futrelle
Subject Re: JDBC - Need to declare variables for values in insert statement
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks to Edson and Dave for lightning responses.
I'm confident that your answers will do the job.
I'll follow up on the advice AFTER I get my coffee ;-)

I'm really focused on the NLP content of my research,
but I need a DB infrastructure to do it right.
(Not a bunch of files as in ancient times.)

 --- Bob