Re: BUG #6718: Cannot delete, create or check existence of extension - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Gary Haran
Subject Re: BUG #6718: Cannot delete, create or check existence of extension
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I installed it using an hstore.sql file that comes with the home brew (
https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/) version of postgresql on OS X.  Maybe we
missed a step or something in the whole installation process.

We most likely upgraded our pg version at some point (we try to stay with
the times).

Thanks for your help!

 Gary Haran
Phone: 514.909.4947