Re: C++ port of Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From kang joni
Subject Re: C++ port of Postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
I agree with this project, I dont like any setjmp/longjmp and the
like. It just fighting against the nature of c++ language. Building
either from scratch gcc48 or clang381 were easy nowdays on either old
linux debian squeeze or centos 5. PS: I had this requirement
circumtances.