Re: [ODBC] Need help to choose which ODBC driver to use - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Pui Yin Pang
Subject Re: [ODBC] Need help to choose which ODBC driver to use
Date
List pgsql-odbc
I think so. I only has one Postgresql server.

The other application I use to test the login is to create a new Access 2003 link table and I create a new ODBC connection and put in the same information as I did on the SQL server. It works.

The different most likely is the the ODBC drive version installed on the desktop is different from the one I am trying to install on the SQL server. The desktop is 32bit Windows 7 and I installed the ODBC probably two years ago. I do not remember the version I installed, probably related to 9.4. The bin is in a ProgramFiles\psqlODBC\0900 folder.

For the SQL server, I am get the driver from here:

Thanks,

Pang