Re: Nested xmlagg doesn't give a result 9.2.3 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Peter Kroon
Subject Re: Nested xmlagg doesn't give a result 9.2.3
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> When I'm on the sql machine via localhost or 192.168.1.100 I'm getting
results.

I mean when I'm physically behind the machine and login via pgadmin
using localhost
or 192.168.1.100 then I get results.
When I'm on another machine and login via pgadmin(192.168.1.100) then I get
no results.
Not sure what to think of this...