Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeevan Ladhe
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 7:34 PM, Beena Emerson <memissemerson@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you for the updated patch. However, now I cannot create a partition after default.

CREATE TABLE list1 (
    a int,
    b int
) PARTITION BY LIST (a);

CREATE TABLE list1_1 (LIKE list1);
ALTER TABLE  list1 ATTACH PARTITION list1_1 FOR VALUES IN (1);
CREATE TABLE list1_def PARTITION OF list1 DEFAULT;
CREATE TABLE list1_5 PARTITION OF list1 FOR VALUES IN (3);

before or while processing the request.
!>

Hi,

I have fixed the crash in attached patch.
Also the patch needed bit of adjustments due to recent commit.
I have re-based the patch on latest commit.

PFA.

Regards,
Jeevan Ladhe
Attachment