Re: pgbench - refactor init functions with buffers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeevan Ladhe
Subject Re: pgbench - refactor init functions with buffers
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I haven't read the complete patch.  But, I have noticed that many
places you changed the variable declaration from c to c++ style (i.e
moved the declaration in the for loop).  IMHO, generally in PG, we
don't follow this convention.  Is there any specific reason to do
this?

+1.

The patch does not apply on master, needs rebase.
Also, I got some whitespace errors.

I think you can also refactor the function tryExecuteStatement(), and
call your newly added function executeStatementExpect() by passing
an additional flag something like "errorOK".

Regards,
Jeevan Ladhe