Re: Final Patch for GROUPING SETS - unrecognized node type: 347 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Atri Sharma
Subject Re: Final Patch for GROUPING SETS - unrecognized node type: 347
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 9:07 PM, Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
On Tue, August 26, 2014 14:24, Andrew Gierth wrote:

>  >> They apply cleanly for me at 2bde297 whether with git apply or
>  >> patch, except for the contrib one (which you don't need unless you
>  >> want to run the contrib regression tests without applying the
>  >> gsp-u patch).
>
>  Erik> Ah, I had not realised that.  Excluding that contrib-patch and
>  Erik> only applying these three:
>
>  Erik> gsp1.patch
>  Erik> gsp2.patch
>  Erik> gsp-doc.patch
>
>  Erik> does indeed work (applies, compiles).
>
> I put up a rebased contrib patch anyway (linked off the CF).
>
> Did the "unrecognized node type" error go away, or do we still need to
> look into that?

I have found that the "unrecognized node type" error is caused by:

shared_preload_libraries = pg_stat_statements

in postgresql.conf (as my default compile script was doing).

If I disable that line the error goes away.

I  think thats more of a library linking problem rather than a problem with the patch. I couldnt reproduce it,though.

Regards,

Atri

--
Regards,