Re: Executing nodenestloop.c - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Atri Sharma
Subject Re: Executing nodenestloop.c
Date
List pgsql-general

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Ravi Kiran <ravi.kolanpaka@gmail.com> wrote:
hi,

I am using the environment Eclipse for the execution of the programs in the executor, whenever I give break points to specific program in eclipse , the control goes to main.c and finally the process never comes back to the actual program.
Is there any way that the process be constrained only to my specific program.

Thank you

If you are attaching GDB to your running postgres service, the breakpoints you set will be reached only when the query you execute actually touches those parts of code. Make sure that the query you execute logically touches your breakpoints.

Regards,

Atri

--
Regards,