Re: Welcome 2012 GSOC students - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Atri Sharma
Subject Re: Welcome 2012 GSOC students
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 10:36 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Hackers,
>
> We've chosen the 5 GSOC projects for this year:
>
> * JDBC Foreign Data Wrapper, by Atri, mentored by Merlin Moncure
> * Document Collection Foreign Data Wrapper, by Zheng Yang (a returning
> student), mentored by Satoshi Nagayasu
> * Implementing TABLESAMPLE, by Qi, mentored by Stephen Frost
> * Better Indexing for Ranges, by Alexander (returning), mentored by
> Heikki Linnakangas
> * xReader Streaming xLog Reader, by Aakash, mentored by Kevin Grittner
>
> Congratulations to the selected students, and expect to see them here on
> -hackers working on their projects.
>
> --
> Josh Berkus
> PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
> http://pgexperts.com
>
> --

Hi Josh,

Thanks a lot for welcoming me.

I would also like to thank the entire community and yourself for
giving me this wonderful opportunity.I shall definitely try my hardest
for achieving the goal and meeting your expectations.

I shall be regularly posting updates on the -hackers list on the
progress of my project.

I would be requiring the support from the entire community.

Thanks once again,

Atri

--
Regards,