Re: Postgress Doubts - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Atri Sharma
Subject Re: Postgress Doubts
Date
List pgsql-general

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 4:22 PM, Ravi Kiran <ravi.kolanpaka@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I am Ravikiran, pursuing my third year BITS Pilani, India, I am doing my thesis in postgress technology,

The project is about implementing new join algorithms in postgres, Since I am new to postgress, could you help me in which part of source code of postgres should be looking in postgress so that I can progress in this project, also are there any tools for postgress which helps me look into the code of postgress easily.

You can get help from http://doxygen.postgresql.org/

You can look in optimizer/path for looking at how current join paths are generated.

Regards,

Atri