Re: Issue related to command timeout after 30s - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Carlos Augusto
Subject Re: Issue related to command timeout after 30s
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Hiroshi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried to import the data from PostgreSQL to SQL Server following the steps that this page:

I tried to configure this property, CommandTimeout, in the string connection, but it did not work.

Do you know how to set this property , using CommandTimeou as parameter from the string connection?
Is there any place on the SQL Server that we can set this property?

Thanks

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 2:02 AM Inoue, Hiroshi <h-inoue@dream.email.ne.jp> wrote:
Hi Carlos,

On 2020/05/18 23:45, Carlos Augusto wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm facing a issue related to command timeout when using psqlodbc.
>
> When i tried to copy data from a remote postgresql database to a sql
> server database, i'm get the following error:
>
> Do you know how to fix this?
>
> Error 0xc0047062: Data Flow Task 1: System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException
> (0x80131937): ERROR [57014] ERROR: cancelling command because of the
> command timeout;
> Error while executing the query
>    at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleError(OdbcHandle hrHandle,
> RetCode retcode)

Could you please try to set
     System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.CommandTimeout=0
?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue