Re: More information about the selected objects - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Vinicius Santos
Subject Re: More information about the selected objects
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Got some time to work on this. SetLabel is useful for widgets, not for
windows. Change your call to the SetLabel() method with a call to
SetTitle(). Works great for me on Linux. Don't know on Windows, maybe
you could check?

Yes. Of course.

About your patch, it seems good so far. My only issue is that, when I
click on the root node, or on a servers group node, it still displays
the old connection string. It shouldn't. It should get back to "pgAdmin
III".

OK. It's true.

Another thing that bugs me. To show the full name of an object, you use
this code:

GetSchema()->GetName() + wxT(".") + GetName()

instead of the simpler:

GetFullIdentifier()

OK. I'll make the changes.

Thanks!