Re: Asynchronous execution support for Custom Scan - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kohei KaiGai
Subject Re: Asynchronous execution support for Custom Scan
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I internally suggested him to expand the ctidscan module for the PoC purpose.
https://github.com/kaigai/ctidscan

Even though it does not have asynchronous capability actually, but
suitable to ensure
API works and small enough for reviewing.

Best regards,

--
HeteroDB, Inc / The PG-Strom Project
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@heterodb.com>