Re: Detach partition concurrently from pg cron - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From srinivasan s
Subject Re: Detach partition concurrently from pg cron
Date
List pgsql-admin
We had a similar request and we have written a postgresql function to concurrently detach old partition in version 15, unfortunately we cannot use concurrently inside a postgresql function. We have to apply a logic and run individual detach commands for each partition via pg_cron.