Re: Support schema level restrictions and edit connection properties when already connected. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Nikhil Mohite
Subject Re: Support schema level restrictions and edit connection properties when already connected.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Akshay/ Team,

PFA updated patch for [RM-5583].

Regards,
Nikhil Mohite.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:06 PM Nikhil Mohite <nikhil.mohite@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Akshay/Team,

PFA of the updated patch for schema restrictions and update connection. Sorry for the inconvenience,
the older patch I have not created from the root folder so it is falling on apply patch.

Regards,
Nikhil Mohite.