Re: BUG #17183: missing websearch_to_tsquery - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Julien Rouhaud
Subject Re: BUG #17183: missing websearch_to_tsquery
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 2:56 PM PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> I'm using the arm64 version of postgresql 13.4 - but it doesn't have
> websearch_to_tsquery function
> On my other computer, I'm using posgresql 13 (on x86_64) and it has that
> function
> Is this a bug or I did something wrong?
> If it is a bug, is it going to be fixed soon?

How exactly are you checking that the function exists or not?  What
does this query returns on your arm server?

select count(*) from pg_proc where proname = 'websearch_to_tsquery';