Re: Monitoring disk space from within the server - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Julien Rouhaud
Subject Re: Monitoring disk space from within the server
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 2:48 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 09:11:35PM +0100, Laurenz Albe wrote:
> > Will this work on Windows?
> > A quick web search seems to indicate that Windows has no statfs(2).
>
> It won't.  We are actually discussing the compatibility aspects and
> the minimal data set we could grab in a different part of the thread.

For the record I already mentioned Windows specificity in [1] and
GetDiskFreeSpaceA [2] looks like the function to use on windows.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAOBaU_Zu6RP6-mHyA_J9-xkxJe0tarTVqU9TFza%2BtCPKUxsjiA%40mail.gmail.com
[2] https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/fileapi/nf-fileapi-getdiskfreespacea