Re: Combining validation into main query - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Serge Fonville
Subject Re: Combining validation into main query
Date
List pgsql-general
If you use EXISTS in the WHERE clause, you should come closer to what you want realised.
For further help it would make it easier if you shared the whole queries and perhaps a more detailed description of the goal you are trying to accomplish.

HTH

Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Serge Fonville

http://www.sergefonville.nl

Convince Microsoft!
They need to add TRUNCATE PARTITION in SQL Server