Re: pgadmin connection via tunnel and ubuntu user instead of postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Serge Fonville
Subject Re: pgadmin connection via tunnel and ubuntu user instead of postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
I believe the main problem in this situation is that you are trying to use a security context that only exists on the server you are trying to connect to, this is not available from a remote client.

You need to setup a authentication method that does allow this, or specify credentials on connecting

HTH

Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Serge Fonville

http://www.sergefonville.nl

Convince Microsoft!
They need to add TRUNCATE PARTITION in SQL Server