How to identify when the table is created in postgres - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From mallikarjun t
Subject How to identify when the table is created in postgres
Date
List pgsql-admin
Dear Team,

How to identify when the table is created in postgres database level, what time it is created that details, I want to know,

To know the when table is stored in data directory by knowing,

select pg_relation_filepath('table_name');

How many reltuples and relpages we can know for that table by using pg_class,

select relpages,reltuples,relname,oid from pg_class where relname='table_name';

When the table doing last vacuum and analyzing to know this one by using

select *from pg_stat_user_tables where relname='table_name';

what date table is created, when last modified of that table to know details?

Kindly give you explanation of above query?

Regards,
Mallikarjunarao,
+91-8142923383.