Re: streaming replication does not work across datacenter with 20ms latency? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Yan Chunlu
Subject Re: streaming replication does not work across datacenter with 20ms latency?
Date
List pgsql-general
oh god...thanks a lot for the tip. I did actually lost some data, the
master server has crashed two times. every time it comes back, the
index were broken. I need to reindex it. I have already set fsync=on.
  just thought it was normal behavior....

about gcc version, only 4.6.0 effected?    4.6.1 is okay? then I could
compile my own version with 4.6.1

but how about the data? from the bug information, the data file seems
not compatible....
I need to do pg_dump and pg_restore?   what a nightmare.....