Re: Querying all documents for a company and its projects etc - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fede Martinez
Subject Re: Querying all documents for a company and its projects etc
Date
List pgsql-general
what about resolving the join "document doc JOIN document_usage du ON
doc.id = du.document_id" using WITH? I think this won't work because
the result of this CTE would be huge,
but you could get the company with that id first using a WITH clause
too, then you would have the name and you wouldn't have to join with
the company table.