Re: Flush SLRU counters in checkpointer process - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Anthonin Bonnefoy
Subject Re: Flush SLRU counters in checkpointer process
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Here's the patch rebased with Andres' suggestions.
Happy to update it if there's any additionalj change required.

On Wed, Mar 1, 2023 at 8:46 PM Gregory Stark (as CFM) <stark.cfm@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 at 03:46, Anthonin Bonnefoy
<anthonin.bonnefoy@datadoghq.com> wrote:

> That would make sense. I've created a new patch with everything moved in pgstat_report_checkpointer().
> I did split the checkpointer flush in a pgstat_flush_checkpointer() function as it seemed more readable. Thought?

This patch appears to need a rebase. Is there really any feedback
needed or is it ready for committer once it's rebased?

--
Gregory Stark
As Commitfest Manager