Re: Suggestion to improve query performance for GIS query. - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From postgann2020 s
Subject Re: Suggestion to improve query performance for GIS query.
Date
List pgsql-performance
Thanks for your support David and Afsar.

Hi David,

Could you please suggest the resource link to  "Add a trigger to the table to normalize the contents of column1 upon insert and then rewrite your query to reference the newly created normalized fields." if anything available. So that it will help me to get into issues.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,
Postgann.