Re: pgAdmin4 Feature Tests intermittent failures fix - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: pgAdmin4 Feature Tests intermittent failures fix
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Nice work!

I have run the feature test couple of times on EPAS 9.6, 11, 12 and PG 9.4, 10, 11, 12. Following are the review comments:
  • Following test cases are failing every time on EPAS 12:
    • Explain query with JIT stats... fails with error "no such element: Unable to locate element: {"method":"xpath","selector":"//*[contains(string(), 'JIT')]"}"
  • Following test cases are failing every time on PG 12:
    • History query sources and generated queries toggle...ERROR
    • Tests to check if Debugger is vulnerable to XSS ... ERROR
  • We have retry_count in "browser_tool_bar_test.py" and "file_manager_test.py" file. Can we make a generic function and pass the locator and retry_count it would be good.
  • We have also import WebDriverWait in so many files can we have one generic class or function for all the wait events. We will pass the required timeout and the locator if possible.