Re: [pgAdmin][RM5569] [SQL] Bad display of tables storage parameters in the "SQL" tab (correction of bug #5398 not complete) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM5569] [SQL] Bad display of tables storage parameters in the "SQL" tab (correction of bug #5398 not complete)
Date
In response to Re: [pgAdmin][RM5569] [SQL] Bad display of tables storage parameters in the "SQL" tab (correction of bug #5398 not complete)  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)