Re: Fixed one minor issue related to "Reassign objects to" - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: Fixed one minor issue related to "Reassign objects to"
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Akshay Joshi
<akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave
>
> I have fixed one minor issue when user right click on any login role and
> select "Reassign/Drop Owned..." context menu. When user click on "OK"
> button, but there is no role in the combo box. Attached is the screenshot of
> the error.
>
> I have fixed the issue by disabling the "OK" button if there is no role in
> the combo box. Attached is the patch file, please review it and if it looks
> good then can you please commit it.

Thanks - committed. I notice that dialogue needs some additional work
- it looks like it was thrown together with very little thought :-(.
Can you also please:

- Ensure the default position is center-owner.

- Ensure the position is saved and restored after the first usage.

- Change to a fixed-size.

   Fixed. Patch file attached.

Thanks Akshay.

--