Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 3853 - Incorrect SQL generated for create script of domain type interval with precision. ERROR: syntax error at or near "[" - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 3853 - Incorrect SQL generated for create script of domain type interval with precision. ERROR: syntax error at or near "["
Date
In response to Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 3853 - Incorrect SQL generated for createscript of domain type interval with precision. ERROR: syntax error at or near "["  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
Responses Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 3853 - Incorrect SQL generated for createscript of domain type interval with precision. ERROR: syntax error at or near "["  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Khushboo