Re: RM #1250 Collection node counts - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: RM #1250 Collection node counts
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave

I have implemented the logic as per your suggestion. When user will expand the collection node label will get updated with collection count. Attached is the new patch file, please review it and let me know the review comments.