Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Feature #3270 Add support for running regression tests against Firefox - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Feature #3270 Add support for running regression tests against Firefox
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Anthony

On which operating system you were running the test cases. On my OSX machine only two test cases are failing which I have mentioned in my previous email, but when I tried it on Ubuntu 16, most of the test cases are failing because FireFox unable to mouse hover on "Object -> Create->" menu to open the "Server" sub menu to add new server. To fix that I have added following code:
cap = DesiredCapabilities.FIREFOX
cap['requireWindowFocus'] = True
cap['enablePersistentHover'] = False
By adding above that problem is resolved. Two test cases are still failing on my machine (CopySelectedQueryResultsFeatureTest and CheckForViewDataTest). Attached is the modified patch (included Anthony's patch).